Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ten Million Fireflies...

I love this song and this artist!

Woke up this morning and did an awesome upper body workout! I’ve got to start doing cardio again soon, it’s just so hard to run or walk on ice and snow! And since that’s what I like to do for cardio, I just can’t seem to make it out! Oh well, SOON it will be all the way up in the 30’s and I can go outside again. Hurray!

Breakfast this morning was a Hawaii mug full of oatmeal, same recipe as yesterday, but with a little bit o' strawberry jam:


I’m starting to wonder if the oatmeal thing is because it’s been so dang cold? I know in the middle of the summer I’ll be looking for something a little cooler to eat in the mornings, but for now this stuff is perfection! What’s your favorite summer breakfast?


Also, I forgot to mention this yesterday, but in an attempt to clean up my eating a little bit, I’ve stopped drinking coffee and having tea instead. And my FAVORITE two teas are Mighty Leaf Organic African Nectar and Yogi Blueberry Slim Life Green Tea. I realize that green tea has caffeine, but it’s definitely less than a cup of coffee, AND I’m not tempted to add artificial sweeteners and cream or milk.


Rooibos has been my favorite tea for some time, and I love the fruitiness in this particular tea. Green tea, in my opinion, can be way too grassy and earthy for my liking, but the blueberry in the Yogi tea is not overpowering or fake at all, and adds a nice sweetness to the tea.

I’m pumped about lunch today! I’ll be sure to take a photo if I can get a good arrangement going for y’all. I’ll also be eating the other half of my Chocolove bar in T minus 2 minutes. Good thing I only bought the small one!

I also made these bad boys last night for the office:


LEMON BARS are by far one of my top 3 favorite desserts ever, and last time I made these they were gone in an hour! This time I made 2 pans, so we'll see how that goes!

I’m also excited about dinner tonight, and will be sharing the recipe for my Veggie-Packed Turkey Sausage sauce! Get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment