Wednesday, December 16, 2009

3/5 Done!

The work week is 3/5 of the way over! That means T minus 2 days till I get to go SKIING!!!!

My goodness, this afternoon has been busy! Definitely made the day fly by. SOOOO...I went jogging/walking on my break today and I feel AMAZING! Not sure if you can call it a runner's high since I only ran half the time, but it's close enough.

After I blogged this morning I may or may not have eaten one of these sinfully delicious chocolate/peanut butter/blondie suckers made by a co-worker of mine:


As my friend Jonathan says, NOM NOM NOM!

Lunch was Pei Wei's Ginger Broccoli Shrimp with brown rice:


And yes, I ate the whole darn thing! It was delicious and filling. I love umami!

After the run I had an Oikos Greek yogurt in vanilla:


I can't tell you how many times I've read French Women Don't Get Fat by Mireille Guiliano (GASP! I love her) and I never get tired of reading it. I love how she recollects her past experiences of growing up in France and the memories she has that revolve around food. I must say, that's what I love about food: it's ability to bring people together, invoke emotion, calm and excite you at the same time. It's such an amazing gift! Anyway, the first time I heard about Greek yogurt was through French Women Don't Get Fat, and I've fallen in love with it. I'm so glad that it's so readily available too!

I know this was a quickie, but it's almost time to pack up and go to the grocery store...wheeeeeeeeeeee!!! I'm thinking soup and salad tonight since we had a big lunch!

Wreck 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment