Monday, December 21, 2009

Hey Santa...

I have this song stuck in my head!

Oh my goodness, it is taking me forever today to get caught up! You see, last night I was pulled over for having an expired registration on my car, so I had to go in this morning to renew it…blah. I hate waiting in lines at government offices, especially on Mondays when they’re the busiest.

At least I had a good jar of oatmeal to start off with!


  • ½ cup oats, water, skim milk
  • 1 Tbsp cherries
  • 1 Tbsp almond butter
  • 1 Tbsp milled flax seeds
  • 1 banana
  • 1 tsp vanilla
Mix it all together and whaddaya get? A fabulous jar of oatmeal, that’s what!

ALSO (huge GASP!!!) I got another Bon Appetit in the mail on Saturday! So excited! I’m hoping to go through it and find some fun things to make with my family over Christmas!


After the registration emergency, I booked it home to put the new dating on my plates, then got into work late. And ever since then I’ve been slammed! Makes the day go by a lot faster, but not so easy to get a post up!

My view driving in to work today:


It doesn’t look nearly as majestic here as it does in person, but I like it nonetheless!

Lunch is a Lean Cuisine Butternut Squash Ravioli:


I’m not the biggest fan of frozen meals, but this is BY FAR the best and most flavorful! It’s sweet, savory, has great veggies (carrots, red peppers, and snap peas) and an awesome crunch from the walnuts that thrown in. Plus, I’ll be roasting this acorn squash in the toaster oven for later, and maybe having this cherry pie Larabar for a snacker!


Other than that, just downing the water and thinking about all of the things we have to do tonight! I’ll definitely be posting more later, but I think this is all I’ll be able to get out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment