Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hairy Teeth

Good morning everyone!

It’s so incredible to me that we are only 3 days away from Christmas…3 DAYS PEOPLE! Crazy!

I think it’s so funny how each year I think I’m going to get everything done on time, no stress, no procrastination, and then every year I stress and procrastinate. Go figure.

This morning I had the same oats I’ve been having:

You know, 1/2 cup oats, 3/4 cup water, 1/4 cup milk, dried cherries, walnuts, vanilla, flax, and almond butter. Good, but YAWN...I'm getting a little tired of the same!

But I’m thinking that once we get to Texas I’ll be getting some stuff together to try these oatmeal recipes from Kath. They sound delicious, and I’m definitely trying to find ways to keep the oatmeal affair alive and well! I know I'll be able to get lots of help from my awesome baby sister, Salah, with some rockin' flavor combos!


I might have eaten the other half of my mini Chocolove bar from the other day...but I really can't remember :) But now I have hairy teeth...you know, when the sugar creates a film on your teeth and all you want to do is brush and floss? Yep, that's me, thanks to my craving for chocolate this morning!

Today has been crazy busy, but I’ll be posting lunch soon enough. Also, it should be snowing soon, so hopefully I’ll have some pictures of that too!

Question: What is your favorite oatmeal flavor combo?

3 comments:

  1. I like to make oats all sorts of way! But, as of late, pumpkin oats are my favorite with nut butter and chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I hate the hairy teeth! It's always a sign that I ate way too much of something that wasn't very good for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love oats with almond butter and a drizzle of maple syrup. SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete