Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Moonboots

Morning!

Last night’s concert was so much fun! Unfortunately there are no pictures yet…Nate and I pretty much crashed and burned the second we got home. Hopefully we’ll have some ready to post soon though!

Check out the song “Moonboots” by Jonah here!

In other news, apparently I didn’t read the Breakfast Cookie recipe thoroughly enough, and didn’t have any protein powder to make it with. However, we should be hitting up Safeway later to return a RedBox DVD we’ve had for a week (WHY WHY WHY?!), so hopefully at that point we can get some groceries to last the rest of the week. Maybe I can try the famous cookie tomorrow? We shall see!

After about 1/2 an hour of yoga I had the usual oats per Kath’s recipe:

  • 1/3 cup each of oats, water, milk
  • 1 small banana
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 Tbsp flax seeds
  • 1 tsp honey (since the bananas still aren’t super ripe)
  • 1 Tbsp almond butter

Served up fancy-style in a red snowflake mug!


Today is going to be a scorcher…all the way up to 50 degrees+ people! I’m going on a jog along the creek to celebrate and (hopefully) start getting into running shape again. For a really long time, I ran really hard and really long distances just to burn calories, and ended up hurting my body in the process. Since then it’s been an uphill battle to enjoy running for what it first started out as: a way to keep my body and mind healthy. No day like the present to start up again!

Finally, to round off the breakfast I had some Yogi Blueberry Slim Life tea with an empowering message:


Hope y’all are having a good one so far, and since I didn’t pack a lunch today it’s just going to have to be a surprise later!

Wreck ‘em!

No comments:

Post a Comment