Saturday, December 26, 2009

I Think It's a Soft 'J'...

I love that line from Anchorman where Will Ferrell is talking about how they going jogging and he says, "Or it could be 'yogging.' I think it might be a soft 'J'." SOOOO great!

I'm a little sad this morning. My dad and I took Nate to the airport because he'll be photographing a wedding in Dallas for one of our friends from college. And yes, tomorrow will be a super happy and fun day for her, but I'm sad that my husband's not here! :( I guess I can share JUST THIS ONCE though :)

Breakfast this morning was Toasted Coconut, Cranberry, and Dark Chocolate Oatmeal:



In the mix we have:
  • 1/2 cup oats
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1/2 cup nonfat milk
  • 1 small banana
  • 1 Tbsp Bob's Red Mill Golden Flaxseed Meal
  • 1 Tbsp dried cranberries
  • 1.5 Tbsp toasted coconut (just toast in a pan over medium-high heat, stirring constantly)
  • 1 Tbsp dark chocolate chips
It was delicious! We will probably have to hit up the grocery store a little later today since I had oats, and then I made my parent's some of Kath's oats. Not sure if Salah's getting any...but that's what happens when you're the one who sleeps in, right? :)

Alright, I'm off for some yogging and a little weight workout! Y'all have a good one!

Question: What's your favorite cardio workout?

3 comments:

  1. wow that oatmeal looks fabulous :D
    my favorite cardio workout is running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the oatmeal looks terrific. i just made oatmeal for my folks with bananas in it and they were mighty impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to run with one of my friends and we called it "yog club." ;-)

    ReplyDelete