Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Party Food!

What comes before Part B?

Part-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! (sorry, couldn't resist)

Last night was so much fun! I had a blast just getting to run around and talk to all of my friends at the volunteer appreciation thing, which was held at our pastor’s house. There was a smorgasbord of delightful little things to eat, and it took everything I could muster to keep from overeating! Good thing there were delicious veggies there to chow down on too.


It was such a great night, because even though I’d do everything I do (which is not much) no matter what, it’s so nice to feel appreciated for it. I’m so thankful to have such an amazing group of friends to love me through both the good times and the horrible times. If you’re in the Boulder/Denver area, check out Watermark Church. It’s been truly outstandingly amazing to see the growth in our community, and I am incredibly blessed to be apart of it!

Woke up early in the AM and did a great upper body workout, and I'm particularly excited about my lunchtime walk along Boulder Creek today! Maybe I'll take the camera and get some sweet shots ;) Breakfast was oats again in my happy snowman mug:


After finding a couple of other blogs yesterday, I have decided to start reading Carrots ‘N’ Cake. Lo and behold, she tried and reviewed the Breakfast Cookie from the Fitnessista! I will be doing that a la manana, and can’t wait to try oatmeal another way!

Work today is hectic, but I’m so stoked about the concert tonight: Jonah Werner and Trace Bundy at the Boulder Theater! If you’re around, come join in the fun. The admission goes to helping the Safehouse families, so it’s definitely for a great cause!

Wreck ‘em!

2 comments:

  1. you do a ton for our church and we appreciate everything! i'm so glad we get to see each other all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRETTY pictures!!

    ~ Hillary @ Nutrition Nut on the Run

    ReplyDelete