Monday, December 14, 2009

Case of the Mondays

I must say that I've had worse cases of the Mondays in my time, but today just feels kinda blah here in the 303. It's not as frigidly, bitterly cold as it was several days last week, but the sun from the weekend is gone again. Not to mention it's only 8 MORE BUSINESS DAYS till I get to see my family! I can't wait!

Breakfast was banana oats...made some for Nate too :)


Served very neatly in our Hawaii mugs from the honeymoon (hard to believe that was almost 3 years ago!) with a dollop of almond butter on top.


Thing is, the bananas I used weren't ripe yet, and apparently cooking them in oatmeal doesn't speed up the process, so I only ate about half of mine. Thinking about supplementing it with 1/2 a Cashew Cookie Larabar later if I get hungry.


Plan for the day is work (obviously), then staying up late tonight working on some posts for the photography blog and working on some medical notes for a friend (hurray for side businesses!) As mentioned before, I will be indulging in some roasted squash for lunch (yes, a whole squash - don't judge :), and maybe, just maybe, hitting up Whole Foods to check out these Rush Bowls featured on Kath and Ashley's blogs!

Y'all have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment