Friday, December 11, 2009

The Most Wonderful Day of the Week

Happy Friday morning everyone!

I love Fridays, it’s so nice to know that at the end of today I won’t have to go to work for 2 WHOLE DAYS! It’s such a magical feeling!

The movie last night was absolutely amazing. I can truly say it touched my heart in a way that a movie hasn’t done in a long time, and left me wanting to take a chance to change someone’s life the way the Tuohys’ helped to change the life of Michael Oher. Go see it, you’ll love!

This morning was banana oats again:


I’m pretty excited because this weekend I am planning a gargantuan trip to the ol’ grocery store to get food for this week, and I’m definitely going to be buying some different things (i.e. granola ingredients – I make my own - and perhaps some chocolate chips and soy milk) to spice up my oatmeal. I’m still lovin’ the oatmeal ideas from Kath, so I’m sure the oatmeal list will be revolving around these recipes.

I’m also pretty excited to at some point try this breakfast cookie from the Fitnessista. It sounds like it has the same consistency as those peanut butter chocolate heavenly angels cookies people make from time to time!

Two hours into work I caved and snagged the last of my lemon bars I made for work yesterday:


Turns out leaving them in the kitchen doesn’t help when I go in to fill up my water bottle every 30 minutes! Also, I coughed randomly with the last piece of lemon bar in my mouth, and powdered sugar rained down onto my desk and keyboard. Classy.

And this guy will be my snack this afternoon! I LOVE Larabar, and the Cherry Pie is my favorite! Not to mention it's stinkin' awesome that it's a local company. Gotta love that!


Some sweet shots of the puppies at work (again, a HUGE blessing!):


Bunker Boy^
Kiera Bella^

Lunch today is going to be a big bowl of my spaghetti from last night, and I am really looking forward to it! I love sausage, so if I can find a healthy way to incorporate it into meals, I’m all for it. I can’t wait for dinner tonight. Friday nights are when me and my sweetie cook together and make a fabulous meal instead of going out on a date, and I look forward to it all week! Will post pictures soon!

Y’all enjoy your Friday!

1 comment:

  1. that's great that you and nate do that every friday night! :) see you very soon!

    ReplyDelete