Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm Writing a Story

Phew! It's been quite the day-and-a-half since I last posted!

Yesterday we drove from Lubbock back up to Denver, and pretty much just hit the ground running once we got here!

This post is just a precursor to a later one, where I will talk in depth about one of my "resolutions", inspired by this post by Donald Miller.

But for now, I'll leave you all with this picture of Nate and I on our wedding day, January 6, 2007. That's right, we'll have been married 3 years on Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Your dress is gorgeous! Fabulous picture of you two. Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous picture! Happy almost anniversary.

    monicaonthego.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picture! heather, you look AMAZING! can't wait to see your new & improved bridal portraits in september. you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete