Monday, December 14, 2009

I Wish....

That I was still here...


But not too terribly upset that I live here:


Today is definitely one of those weird days where I'm totally happy but discontent at the same time. I guess what I'm needing right now is just a change of pace. And thankfully, I'll be getting one when we visit my family for Christmas!

It's so funny to me how I'm so completely different than what I thought I would be. I never thought I'd get married until I was 28 or so, I never thought I'd move away from Texas, I never thought that I would ever like skiing, I never thought that I would enjoy food, and I never thought that I would help in the planting of a church.

I got married at 23, I moved to Colorado (and very VERY seriously thought about moving to Maui), I not only like skiing, but I work for an alpine ski apparel company, I LOVE food and everything food-related, and my husband and I have had the massive blessing of helping plant a church in the Denver/Boulder area.

Life is good, but I still wish I was on Tortola!

Yummy yummy rum punch :)
The Baths on Virgin Gorda = heaven on earthDelicious seafood and beautiful prep!

And who can resist the Corona commercial shot? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment